Join Us on the Road to Success!
LUXE Automotive offers challenging and rewarding careers to individuals ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment.
We are the most significant one-stop automotive shop, with over 25 employees in the Salt Lake City Area. We service and sell high-quality collector and exotic vehicles through our local showroom, expansive client network, and online locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Our business has been fueled by a love of cars and a passion for producing results. Our vertically integrated range of services assists vehicle enthusiasts with everything from new vehicle paint protection, customization, and private vehicle sales. Our expert team of Car Specialists, local footprint, and focus on product quality and inventiveness of presentation provide an unprecedented level of service to the second-hand market.
Professionalism, enthusiasm for vintage and exotic automobiles, and the flexibility to work as part of a team are qualities that top our list of requirements. Resumés and inquiries are welcome. Please send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company and will respond should an applicant’s qualifications match any current opportunities. Otherwise, we will maintain your application in our database for future consideration.
Job Title: Vehicle Sales Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The role of Vehicle Sales Specialist at our company is mission-critical, as our clients rely on the expertise, judgment, and honesty of our Car Specialist team. Each member of that team is fully committed to serving as a trusted advisor and providing the best client service in our industry. They must always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity, and they must also possess an in-depth knowledge of and passion for the classic and exotic car hobby and industry.
- Build lasting and trusted relationships with clients based on exotic/collector car expertise and quality advice
- Be a trusted advisor to clients for buying and selling exotic/collector vehicles
- Help clients fulfill their passion, build/divest their collection, or make financial/portfolio decisions
- Promote existing consignments, sales, and events to current or prospective clients
- Generate and develop new clients by cold calling, networking, and following up on assigned leads
- Research and communicate the history, provenance, and unique selling features of consignments
- Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, client contacts, and details of meetings on time
- Be a brand ambassador and represent LUXE Automotive Sales
- Other activities as assigned by the Employer
- Deep and proven expertise in/knowledge of cars
- Demonstrated and proven sales experience
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Proven sales ability with the capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Comfort with cold calls and/or developing new relationships
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
- Prior car sales experience at modern or classic car dealer will be given preference
- Commission-driven compensation
- Office environment
- Closed on Sundays
Please send a cover letter and resume to
with the subject line indicating the position for which you are applying. Failure to submit a cover letter may result in disqualification from consideration. Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.