LET LUXE SELL YOUR VEHICLE
At LUXE Automotive Sales, we understand it can be hard letting go of your vehicle. We ensure it remains a positive transaction by crafting a bespoke strategy that produces maximized results. Whether you have one car or a complete collection, we have the capacity and experience to handle your requirements. LUXE is backed by over ten years of experience and is a one-stop-shop for enthusiasts, collectors and industry professionals alike.
Our consignment program is designed for the seller to remain in control over the entire sales process as well as the final sales price. Servicing the Salt Lake City metropolitan area, Park City, St George, Las Vegas, Southern Idaho, and Sun Valley, we market locally, regionally, nationally, and worldwide with bespoke campaigns.
Peace of mind at a lower cost
Vehicle preparation, trades, transportation, insurance and storage
HOW IT WORKS
Consigning & Selling your classic, collectible, exotic, or daily driver is simple:
1. Submit your vehicle online HERE, or call us at 801-960-3947
2. A consignment specialist will appraise your vehicle. It is best to bring it by our showroom in Salt Lake City, Utah, for a complete evaluation. We then pull comparables from wholesale figures, realized sales transactions, and current market offerings. However, we can appraise your vehicle via email with in-depth photographs and supporting documents.
3. We present to you our full appraisal and sales strategy. A list price estimated sales price, and a net check to the consignor is established. That includes a guaranteed net check to the consignor; however, we often deliver above-market results.
4. A consignment agreement is agreed upon and signed by both parties. Agreements can be signed digitally via DocuSign. We charge a $500 initiation fee; however, that fee is included in our commission fee. It is not in addition to the rate. The consignor will be prorated upon the final sale.
A consignment agreement is agreed upon and signed by both parties. Agreements can be signed digitally via DocuSign. We charge a $500 inatition fee, however that fee is included in our comission fee. It is not in addition to the rate. The consignor will be prorated upon final sale.
5. Any reconditioning will be handled thanks to our network of specialized mechanics and in house detailing and concourse level preparation.
6. A bespoke listing will is created, including 100-200 photographs and a detailed custom writeup.
7. The listing originates with our website. It then will be propagated over local classifieds like KSL, regional listing websites like Craigslist, national sites like Car Gurus, Auto Trader, and more tailored sites like Hemmings, ClassicCars.com and many others. We also utilize our social media network and mailing list.
9. Thanks to our thorough listings, most of our interested buyers are reaching out to close a deal. 75% of our deals come from out of state and sell all over the country and sometimes across the world. Once a sale is established, we obtain payment in full before the buyer takes possession.
10. We hand you a check or provide you with payment via wire transfer, and you release interest in the title. We handle the entire ownership process and protect your privacy.
Our commission rates are applied as a percentage of the final sale price. In combination with the commission rate, there is a one-time intake fee of $250.
- 10% for cars up to $50,000
- 8% for cars up to $100,000
- 6% for cars over $100,000